Stocks, and the stock market in general are not a normal part of the content here. That’s almost entirely because I don’t have a lot of money invested in the stock market, and, as a result, I don’t do a whole lot of trading of stocks. But, I do have a few accounts here and there, and I’ve managed to do semi-well with my investments over the long term.
But, I’ll leave it up to you.
The things you won’t get from any articles I write about stocks or the stock market:
- Well analysed stock picks: Yeah, that’s just not going to happen. At least not yet. I don’t know enough about analyzing a stock in the way that a professional would. If you want professional picks, try the Wall Street Stock Forecaster.
- A well-rounded, balanced look at all of the stocks: Some of them, I just bought because I like the company. More savvy investors will likely scoff at that, and maybe call me names.
- No guarantees: I can’t even guarantee that I’ll make any money on any of the stocks that I talk about, so I certainly am not going to guarantee you that the stock is any good.
What you will get from my stock/stock market articles:
- Stock picks: Yep. They might not be very well analysed, balanced, or even guaranteed to be any good, but that shouldn’t stop us from being able to discuss them.
- Insight into my thought process when buying each of them: The what, why, etc of each of my stock picks.
- Peace of mind: You’ll most likely have found someone who is a worse investor than you are.
So, what do you say? Should we discuss my stock portfolio? Leave a comment below and let me know!