Let me begin by saying that I don’t see any real value in buying a car new. You’d be better off waiting a year or two and buying the same model after the initial devaluation happens. If you insist, however, and you have to choose between a cash back rebate and 0% financing, here’s how [...]Full Story »
- Weekly Favorites, Gratitude, and Giveaways #109 | Budgeting In the Fun Stuff on Personal Crowd Funding?
- Carly on Personal Crowd Funding?
- The Round Table - May 17, 2013 - MoneySmartGuides.com — MoneySmartGuides.com on Signs You Are Carrying Too Much Debt
- 21stHuman on Personal Crowd Funding?
- ChargeSmart on Signs You Are Carrying Too Much Debt