Here’s a weekend wrap-up of some links that you should check out. And since I’ve just joined the Yakezie group, all of the links are also from Yakezie group members!
- The 5 Books that changed my Money life, from Foreigner Finance
- Maternity Coverage and Health Insurance Choices, from Stay at Home Mom CFO
- One Car Family this Week, from CoupleMoney
- Rainwater Collection Ideas, from Little House in the Valley
- Can you be Content while in Debt, from Deliver away Debt
- We are Credit Card Debt Free, from Ultimate Money Blog
- Should you Keep “Emergency Cash” at Home?, from 20sMoney
- How I got $8 Glasses, from Canadian Finance Blog
- Why the Gym is a Waste of Money, from Fiscal Geek
- 5 Ways People Waste Money, from Eliminate the Muda
- Smiles are Free, from Budgets are Sexy
- Treat Your Job as if you Won the Lottery, from Financial Samurai
Some great reads there. You should check them out.
More from my site