Another week has passed us by, and if you’re anything like my friends, you’re likely not reading this until Monday. Take a few more aspirin, and then dig in for a super duper wrap-up!
- First and Foremost, there’s the weekly Yakezie Carnival hosted by Sweat the Big Stuff.
- Something tells me that Financial Samurai likes to be on time.
- Money Funk is talking about traveling with teens. Our kids aren’t quite there yet, but a good heads up for us.
- Couple Money is celebrating by giving a way a Netbook!
- Out of Debt Again is talking about something that I, gladly, don’t worry about much anymore. How to properly write a check.
- One Money Design has a great article on your options if you can’t pay your taxes on time.
- Rainy Day Saver is fixing up light switches. We did that when we moved into our house and the wiring looks just about as old!
- Don’t make these 401(k) mistakes from Saving Money Today
- The Girl with the Red Balloon isn’t going to float away, ’cause she’s got a shiny new rock on her finger! Congrats!
- Jim would like to know Why Are You Frugal? at Bargaineering.
- The Consumerist has some of the details on the K-Mart Scam Coupon Debacle.
And that concludes our weekly wrap-up. Whew! That should keep you busy for the rest of your recovery Monday.