Another week gone by, another weekly wrap-up!
- Christian PF talks about the pros and cons of variable annuities
- Stay at Home Mom CFO gives us the low-down on a terrible new debt collection practice
- Simple life in France is growing oranges. She thinks.
- My Journey to Millions is questioning the Constitutionality of the Health Care bill
- Christian Common Cents doles out a bit of common sense about never lending money to friends and family
- The Amateur Financier details the history and methods behind Keynesianism
- And Cool to be Frugal hosted Yakezie Carnival #5 this week!
That’s it for this week. Still lots of good reading there though, so make sure you check them all out.