Hey, look! Is that a carnival pulling into the fairgrounds? It sure is! It’s the Yakezie Carnival! Buckle your seatbelts, and hold on tight to your darlin’, cause, boy do we have a show for you! Come on down, folks, the rides are running and the corndogs are frying! Penny for the gents, ha’penny for the ladies!
- Save Money, Save the Environment
- Tips for Sticking to your Shopping List
- How we Vacation for $500!
- Focus on the Debt Snowball
- Factors of a Credit Score
Over here folks! In the tent to your left, is the Bearded Lady! And, to your right is the Hall of Mirrors. Stick out your tongue at the mirrors, not the lady, if you please.
- Happiness – The last week of the BFS way to diagnose your financial health series
- Post Transaction Marketing: Helpful or Rip-off?
- Capital One changes terms on no-hassle cash for excellent credit
- Make Money Online
- I want the new iPhone and I don’t care what’s in it
Step right up folks! Step right up! Have you ever seen a needle wink it’s eye? A rubber band play a tune? An elephant fly? That’s right folks! In this very tent, right behind me, we have a genuine miniature horse! Smallest one in Rhode Island! Take a peek for free, only a nickle for a picture with the mini horse!
- Must read for new traders and a giveaway!
- A frugal breakfast that’s good for you
- How to watch tv for free or cheap without paying for cable
- The Joy and Folly of Emotions
- The Cost of making your house a home
- It’s (unofficially) summer
- June 1 Check in
- A Light Bulb Moment
- How to get stuff for free
- Is it wrong to strive for job security?
Lions, Tigers, and Bears! Oh My! There’s no yellow bricks here, folks, just the lion tamer tent! Watch as he sticks his head inside the lions mouth! Watch the bear balance on a ball! Then, watch as the tigers perform complex financial calculations. Or, they might just jump through flaming hoops!
- Financial Pillar of Strength
- Make your own baby memory book
- Stockpiling vs. Hoarding
- More Groceries
- 5 Tips for the money saving mom
- Slip of the Tongue or Truth in Advertising
- Dental care makes a difference
- Are you really saving all that you can
- How to invest into bonds
- The future of college education
Ladies! Gentlemen! Point your eyes and ears over here to center ring! Watch as the amazing Yakezie Trapezie Troupe test the fates with every swing! Don’t cover your hair and your eyes, you might miss the excitement!
- What’s the difference
- Have you got the blogger blues
- How to get into debt part 0
- Are you a lending tree user
- 5 ways to get good customer service
- Book review and giveaway
- Black Swans circling
- Harvesting your own food for health, fun, and savings
- Is a debt snowball an answer to your financial troubles
Bend your eyes up to the highwire folks! What you’re about to see will astound you! It will amaze you! Watch as a man teeters along the line with only a tiny net below to save him if he should fall.
- Essential Insurance after College
- Life without a cell phone
- Should you pay off mortgage early or invest
- I isn’t perfect
- Best self employed retirement plans
- Fixed or Variable, why not both?
- Do your kids understand how to use credit cards
- The voluntarily dispossessed
- Marriage and managing money
- How to make hair conditioner
And now, in the far ring, the cage of death! Two motorcycles, spinning at breakneck speeds, passing within inches of each other! Then, watch as Liandra enters the cage to stand, unprotected, while the motorcycles spin past her head!
- Book review and giveaway
- Is renting a financially viable option
- Enough by John Bogle, What’s enough
- Priceless Memories
- Is Billionaire the New Millionaire?
- Genius Personal Branding
- How to pack effectively for vacation
- 5 little things now to save money later
- Early retirement extreme 21 day makeover
- My advice to college grads
What a show! That concludes our broadcast day! Be sure to stop and win your girl a stuffed animal at the dart throw and to grab a bite to eat at the corndog emporium on your way out!
- Response to Term vs whole life insurance
- Surviving the rags to get to the riches
- People who refuse to change
- Can you believe I’m selling Enemy of Debt?
- Are BP shares a buy
- Dave Ramsey was Wrong
- Only the poor or super rich say Money can’t buy happiness
- Senior life insurance rates
What a show, indeed! That’s what you get with the Yakezie Carnival! Lots of bang for your buck!