Hello, and welcome to the 332nd edition of the Carnival of Personal Finance. There were plenty of submissions this week, and I included most of them. I tried to pull a few out to highlight them as Editor’s Choice participants. Here’s the EC selections for this week!
- Bret from Hope to Prosper presents Money Fail: Ignoring Unpaid Bills
- Corey from 20′s Finances presents Finding the Right Property Manager
- Jeff Rose from Good Financial Cents presents How I Make Over $250,000 a Year In Real Investing (And I’m Only 29)
- Philip from PT Money Personal Finance presents It’s Okay to Spend Your Money on Things You Really Want
- Bob from Christian Personal Finance presents Does Buying A Houses Make You Happy?
And, here’s the rest, by topic!
- Jo Robinson from TotallyMoney presents Cheap and easy ways to give your home a makeover
- Money Thinker from Money Thinking presents How to Shop for a Computer
- Justin Weinger from Money Is The Root presents Tipping Etiquette
- Kim McGrigg from Blogging for Change presents Almost free Halloween costumes
- FMF from Free Money Finance presents Is Angie’s List Worth the Cost?
- Fanny from Living Richly on a Budget presents How to Avoid PayPal Fees
- Annabelle from Shopping Detox presents 15+ costumes you can make with 5 items you already own!
- Jason from One Money Design presents How to be Frugal: Adopting the Frugal Mentally
- Tyler Wright from Debt Reckoning presents Getting Out of Debt: Slash Your Monthly Budget
- N.W. Journey from Net Worth Journey presents Secured Debt vs. Unsecured Debt | The Critical Differences
- Daniel Ray from Taking Charge presents We know what we owe — except for credit card debt
- Big Cajun Man from THE Canadian Personal Finance Site presents Debt: Nailed it!
- Junior Boomer from Consurmer Boomer presents Holiday Shopping Will Require Much More Detailed Budgeting
- Peter from Bible Money Matters presents How to Build Your Own Financial Plan
- Barbara Friedberg from BARBARA FRIEDBERG PERSONAL FINANCE presents Go Beyond Keeping Up with the Joneess
- DFTLR from Dividends For The Long Run presents Pay Your Expenses With Dividends
- Cathy Moran from Money Health Central presents What’s the Melting Point of the Plastic in Your Wallet?
- Dan Meyers from Your Life, Their Life presents What’s your Net Worth?
- Green Panda from Green Panda Treehouse presents What Are The Best Ways to Save For Major Purchases as a Married Couple?
- Neo from NetWorthProtect.com presents 5 Ways to Manage Sharply Increasing Health Insurance Premiums in 2012
- Colin Williams from humble savers presents Five Ways to Save – To be a Millionaire
- D4L from Dividend Growth Stocks presents 7 Dividend Stocks To Build Your Future Security
- Investor Junkie from Investor Junkie presents What Is The IRS Wash Sale Rule
- Sustainable PF from Sustainable Personal Finance presents How to Find Dividend Aristocrats
- Dividend Growth Investor from Dividend Growth Investor presents Seven wide-moat dividends stocks to consider
- Sean Smarty from Grow Money presents 5 Stock Market Beating Alternative Investments
- Div Guy from The Dividend Guy Blog presents Dear Investor, Why Are You Paying Those Fees?
- IS from Intelligent Speculator presents Can Dividend Investing Lead You To The Top 1%?
- Roshawn Watson from Watson Inc presents Is Saving More Important Than Investing?
- Pfblogger from Personal cents presents When is diversifying too much?
- Sandy from Yes, I Am Cheap presents Two Years of Peer-to-Peer Lending Results With Prosper
- ElizabethG (Modern Gal) from Modern Gal presents Coping with Lower Interest Rates
- The DIV-Net from The DIV-Net presents Roth IRA’s
- Chris Holdheide from Stumble Forward presents Is It Better To Pay Off Your Mortgage Early Or Invest Your Money
- Boomer from Boomer & Echo presents Power Of Attorney: Why It’s So Important
- Jason from Childrens Savings Accounts HQ presents Best Childrens Savings Accounts
- Briana from Stupid Cents presents 7 Personal Finance Practices That Bring Bad Karma
- Neal Frankle from Wealth Pilgrim presents Beneficiary Designations – How To Avoid The Top 5 Traps
- Mr. Money from Smart on Money presents When to Take Social Security: A Question of Cash Flow
- Jon the Saver from Free Money Wisdom presents Three Tools to Teach Your Children Financial Responsibility
- Squirrelers from Squirrelers presents The Pareto Principle: How the 80/20 Rule Can Apply to Your Money
- Little Miss Moneybags from Little Miss Moneybags presents In Praise of Skepticism
- Dough Roller from The Dough Roller presents How to Find a Great Credit Union
- Flexo from Consumerism Commentary presents Bank Transfer Day: November 5, 2011
- Miranda from Personal Dividends presents Do You Read What Your Bank Sends You?
- Rags from From Rags 2 Riches presents Making Yourself Worth More: 5 Steps to Ace Your Next Interview
- Hank from Money Q & A presents How to Ask for a Pay Raise Without Getting Fired
- Kay Lynn Akers from Bucksome Boomer presents Secret Recipe to Success: Failure!
- Nicole from Nicole and Maggie: Grumpy Rumblings presents Tales from the relatives: Why you need a college degree
- Mike from The Financial Blogger presents From 12,600 To 22 or What Went Wrong With My eBook
- Mike from Experiglot presents The First Month of a New Business
- MD from Studenomics presents There’s One Thing That Will Always Hold You Back From Starting Your Own Biz
- Revanche from A Gai Shan Life presents How to Unlock Your Achievements
- Jim from Canadian Finance Blog presents Financial Success Comes From Working Harder
- Jim Yih from Retire Happy Blog presents Do we really need a new word for Retirement?
- PKamp3 from Don’t Quit Your Day Job… presents So Soon We Forget: Are Americans Losing Interest in Personal Finance?
- Money Beagle from Money Beagle presents I Got A Citi Dividend American Express Card Without Asking For One (But It’s OK!)
- Craig Ford from Money Help For Christians presents How I Consistently Get Thousands of Dollars of Free Flights Annually
- eemusings from Musings of an Abstract Aucklander presents When your significant other’s family is a financial mess
- JB from My University Money presents How To Pass Exams – Midterms Are Coming, Are You Ready
- Money Walks from Money Walks presents Tips for Throwing a Frugal and Fun Halloween Bash
- Jill from My Dollar Plan presents How Much Should I Put in My Flexible Spending Account?
- Paul Vachon from The Frugal Toad presents Changing the World $25 at a Time Through Microlending
- MD from Passive Income Now presents Stupidest Part of Lifestyle Design
- Nathan Richardosn from ComplexSearch.com presents Complete Guide to Credit Scores
- SB from One Cent At A Time presents 16 Ways to show your wife you care
That’s 70 total financial links for your perusal. That should keep you busy most of the day!